BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

EPIC Blogging Fail

Hello Dear Readers (that is if I have any left)

So my attempt at blogging hasn't gone very well. All I can offer is apologies and excuses for my absence and I'm pretty sure most of you could care less. Just know that I plan to return and hopefully soon. I have read some amazing books and I think I have some pretty interesting things to say about them. It's just as with most people my life has kind of spun out of control! So I'm taking a break to try and get everything back into some kind of order and when that happens I'll be able to give my book review blog the amount of attention that I planned to from the start.

When that day comes I hope that the 9 readers that have accidentally hit the follow button return to hear/read what I have to say about all of those fantastic books out there!

Lots of love and keep reading!

Erin

0 comments: